Friday, March 8, 2013

PB Cookie Jars!

I made some cookies for a funeral in my ward (congregation) that I wasn't going to and ran into the problem of how to send them with someone.  I didn't want to send them in a bag and have them get squished.  But I wasn't willing to give up any of my tupperware either.  Then I remembered my habit of saving peanut butter jars.

They actually looked just fine plain but it is more fun to decorate them :)

I might have gone overboard a little on these but still a fun idea.
Scrapbook paper hot glued on the top, ribbon around the lid, and thick scrapbook stickers on the jar.

I always use Goo Gone to clean any sticker or label residue and nail polish remover to erase print on any jars, bottles, or containers that I reuse.

I usually do this when I first clean them but it was a good thing I double checked these ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Camaree, this is genius! I will never throw away another peanut butter jar... and this makes me sad because we just barely finished off one of the big ones and it went in the recycling bin...

    ReplyDelete