Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Endless Kitchen Disaster

Everyday, everyday my kitchen goes from this . . .

Beautiful!  Minus the ugly table and lack of backsplash.
 I'm working on it, its a new  house.


Notice the baby wipes and kid craft stuff taking up half the table.

to this.  Some times a couple times a day.

Please tell me I'm not the only one.  I'm going crazy here.  I love my kids being little but it will be so nice when they can sit and feed themselves without make a huge mess.  Ugh and my kids are so grumpy after dinner and bedtime routine takes so long with three so little that if we don't have dinner right at 6:00 I usually have to wait until after the kids are in bed and I don't know why but letting it sit, even for just a little bit makes it so much worse.   

No comments:

Post a Comment