Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crazy Cake!


Super quick super moist chocolate cake!  No eggs, no milk, no beating that's why we call it crazy cake.  Perfect for those with allergies or for those Sundays you crave something sweet but are running low on ingredients.

This is a family favorite!








1 1/2 C flour
1 C minus 2 Tbs sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
3 Tbs









With a fork mix dry  ingredients in an ungreased square baking dish or cake pan.












Make depressions in the cake pour remaining ingredients in the depressions. I like to all the wet ingredients together before I pour them in but you don't have to.

1 1/4 C cold water
6 Tbs oil
1 tsp vinegar
1tsp vanilla




















Gently mix together with a fork scraping the sides.  Do not beat or over mix.









Batter will be runny and look bubbly.

Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.  Cake is ready when a fork comes out of the center mostly clean.

I've topped this with fruit or ice cream but I've never frosted it, I'm not patient enough to let it cool.  I usually just eat it piping hot right out of the oven, it's sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment