Monday, March 18, 2013

Claim your money

My family in Utah just told me about this website from the Utah Treasury Department that has apparently been advertised on TV, https://www.mine.utah.gov/ .  I checked it out and it is legitimate.  It is linked to all of the other state sites, it is verified and encrypted.  This is what it says on the site . . .
     
      Each year, millions of dollars in bank accounts, stock certificates, checks, insurance checks, bonds and dividends are turned over to the State of Utah because the owners cannot be located. Some of this money could belong to you!

 My husband and I are each listed on there from like 8 years ago before we got married.  Both my parents, three of my brother-in-laws, and a sister in law are also listed on there.  None of us have filled claims yet so I don't know any more than that yet but it might be worth checking out if you live in Utah or find out if your state has something similar.  I'll keep you updated on the process. 

1 comment:

  1. I found that website after the news ran a story on it a few days ago. Was shocked to see Andy's name on there twice! (I am assuming he is one of the brother in laws LOL). It could be another Andrew Sargent but we submitted the paperwork just the same. Let me know what you guys find out from yours!!!

    ReplyDelete