Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unemployed?

For being unemployed I sure have had a lot of design projects lately.  In December I designed Christmas cards for my mom and for a friend.  In January I designed my sisters wedding invitations.  This month I created Hanna's first Valentine and still need to work on her birthday announcements/invitations, my sister's resume and her wedding pictures, my brother's logo and business cards, and coming up more wedding invitations.








It's good practice though.  I really should get this stuff on my website but right now it is just a mess that I'm not sure how I want to fix.


2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that your family keeps you busy?! Your just to good for us to let you sit and do nothing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new job for you. Aren't you excited?! Its helping me create a blog spot

    ReplyDelete