Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things that are on my mind

 Hanna Marie is going to be one this week!  She is so big.  And those of you who know me from my past life are not going to believe it but I have started to turn into, and actually want to be, one of those spoiled stay-at-home, crafty, Molly Mormon moms.  Which means Hanna's first birthday party will only be perfect if I can get all of these super cute homemade decorations done.

It was so nice to be outside with Hanna Marie the last three days.  We went to the park and played on the slide and today we sat in the backyard and watched the wind blow things around, she loves the wind.  I'm so ready for summer.  I love winter but by February I'm so ready for it to be warm again.  Of course, now that there is actually snow again . . . it is beautiful.

Babysat little Annie today, absolutely adorable.  She is a year and half old and she knows all of her colors including the difference between blue and turquoise, I know she can count to at least 3, and her vocabulary is amazing for her age.  When I asked her where mom and dad were she said 'date'.

Picked up my cpap today.  Not really thrilled about wearing it but really interested to see what it is like to sleep.

I hate homework.  I can't even explain to you how much I hate homework and I have so much of it over the next two weeks.

I hate laundry.  Good thing my pack-in-play was up today, it makes a great basket for all the unfolded clothes that were on my bed.

And incase anyone was wondering satin/silk sheets and bedspread is not a good idea.  My pillow will not stay in one place. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Hanna is almost one! I hope you have fun with her birthday party!

    And that is good to know about the silk sheets.

    ReplyDelete