Monday, March 1, 2010

So the poll for baby names was fun but it didn't really factor into our decision.  I think I still like Mauree Lyne the best, I feel like the others are too common but when it came down to it I never really could make up my mind and Eric liked Hanna and seemed very confident about it so we went with Hanna Marie.  But if one more person calls her Hannah Montana or lists all of the Hannas they know I might go crazy.  I might also go crazy if anyone out there compares my perfect little baby to any other babies born last week, especially if they live within a close proximity.

More info and pictures coming soon - or whenever I decide.

6 comments:

  1. I know you have picked a name, but if you're worried about the Hannah Montana thing, why not change Hanna a bit. I like the name, but here's another version, Johanna. And you can still call her Hanna or Jo or whatever. Just a thought. Picking names are so hard and people judge the name you pick. It totally sucks, but I've been there before. Whatever you name her, I'm sure it'll be perfect and she be a cutie! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your names. I really, really love the way you spelled Hanna. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! enjoy your sweet little girl- they are so dear!
    kiersten lewis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hanna Marie is a perfect name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanna Marie is a beautiful name! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Hanna Marie! But I think they are all cute, there's always a million reasons not to pick a name. The important thing is it's yours. And i promise i won't call her Hanna montana. Congratulations! I hope it went well for you!

    ReplyDelete